Can anyone believe that it is already August? In fact we are more than half way through it and I feel like I haven’t had a spare second since it began. A trip down South to London and Brighton, essay writing and all my lovely friends returning from university has meant the schedule has been pretty busy. Before life became a whirlwind, July was a pretty lovely month and today I thought I’d share all the songs that have saw me through it, and to be honest I still have on repeat! These are definitely the songs of my summer.
From my recent favourites The Regrettes to Rex Orange County, this has to be one of my favourite ever playlists. I just love it and I’m not sure there is much more to say, it speaks for itself. Now I think I am just going to shut up and let you listen. Happy Summer Everyone.
- Like or Like Like – Miniature Tigers
- I Dare You – The Regrettes
- Loving Is Easy – Rex Orange County, Benny Sings
- 3 Nights – Dominic Fike
- Breathe In – Ward Thomas
- bad guy – Billie Eilish
- Don’t Get Me Wrong – The Pretenders
- Together – The Night Cafe
- Bitter Winter – San Cisco
- Young and Beautiful – Lana Del Ray
- Sycamore Girl – Rex Orange County
- Seashore – The Regrettes