It’s that time again, time for me to share some of my most recent (and best) discoveries from real life & across the net. As always, I think there are some absolute corkers in here and I better press on because I can hardly wait to share them with you…
1. Etsy is such a great place to find individual gifts and my current shop crush is on ilikeCATSshop. If you hadn’t guessed from the title it is THE place for all things cat and the illustrations are the cutest! Are you a cat-lover then this is the one for you!
2. Cutler and Gross London have the most amazing selection of super cool prescription glasses. Admittedly the price tag is more high end, but some of these styles are so unique and I know I’ve definitely got my eye on a few pairs. Can you guess which ones?
3. This video by Georgia Toffolo talking honestly about the impact of having a skin condition like acne really resonated with me. Having suffered with eczema for most of my life I know how reassuring to hear that you aren’t the only one struggling and this is a must watch for any of you out there battling skin conditions.
4. Will someone come and build me with a bathroom made out of these beautiful terrazzo tiles?
5. This delicate, handmade jewellery by GLDN is so dreamy. Their La Femme collection is so beautiful and is the sort of jewellery that you can wear with any outfit.
6. Ever wanted the ultimate rainbow bookshelf, but not known where to start? Cue Books By The Foot, an incredible idea that will allow you to build your aesthetic shelf look without all the work. Genius.
7. If you love Haim, or even just slogan tees, then the band’s online shop is a must visit. My favourite pieces? The Christmas Jumper, Doggy T-shirt and of course the Baby T-shirt.
8. King & McGaw is an incredible online print shop, with art for all tastes & it is all handmade and framed in England, at a great price too. What’s not to love! The prints that I currently have my eye on are this cactus one, this one and of course this one.
9. Arden Rose is my new favourite person to watch on Youtube, her personality is so bubbly and her videos are so honest, it is refreshing! My current favourite videos from her are ‘Trying on ALL of my clothes! |closet purge pt. 1‘, ‘how to NOT destroy the planet while shopping‘ and ‘Real Tips on Self Love‘.
10. Print All Over Me is the ultimate destination for unique, beautiful fashion and the creatives that sell their designs on this platform are genius. My favourite designers are Wolffolins and Ashely Peifer.
Check out my other New Finds & Current Favourites: #1 | #2 | #3 | #4
What are your current favourite things? I’d love some new recommendations of great brands, things to watch or great books!
Love Holly x