I know I’m going to sound like a broken record, but where did February go? I feel like it sprinted past me calling goodbye as it pranced into the sunset, and now here we are in March. Can you believe it! For me, March is actually looking like it is going to be a really busy month with visiting friends, family birthday celebrations and getting stuff done. I’m really looking forward to it, but there are a few things that I want to do that I know will make it even better. Something that I really like to do is to set myself a few personal goals each month. It is a really great way to learn to ‘seize the day’ (as they say) & get stuff done. This month I seem to have a few more goals than usual and so I thought I’d share my ambitions with you in the hope that 1. you can hold me to them and 2. they inspire you to set yourself a few things to aim for this March. Let’s reach for the stars people! Or at least to a notepad to begin planning what we want to achieve…
Goals to crush this March…
1. Find some more scrumptious vegetarian recipes to help me hone my cooking skills and cut down on how much meat I eat. Last month I found this gorgeous vegan shepherd’s pie and I’d love to find some more recipes just like it. YUM!
2. Learn to budget! I am going to scour Pinterest & the blogosphere for the perfect printable budget planner and use it this month to work out how to go about managing those finances. The joys of growing up just keep coming…
3. Get ahead on writing blog posts to avoid a mid-week panic of ‘Oh my gosh, what am I going to post on Saturday!’. I want to have my posts done at least a week in advance and I know I can do it because I’ve got so many exciting ideas to share with you guys. If I can get far enough ahead, who knows maybe we will be able to have two posts a week. I’m getting ahead of myself now!
4. Go it alone to the cinema. This is something that I have always wanted to do and I feel like this month is the month to go for it. It is really fun to do things by yourself sometimes and just have a bit of me-time! Can’t wait.
5. Try and get back into some sort of exercise regime because I have really let that slide since Christmas. I really love exercising and so as well as it being something I should be starting again, it is something that I really want to do. I can’t wait to get moving again and will definitely be easing myself back into it with the Daily Yoga app!
6. Get away from my phone & start a new book. I love reading, but go through phases where I fall out of love with it! Time to reignite that love and I know that Louise Pentland’s new book ‘Wilde Like Me’ is going to do just the trick.
7. Continue to love getting up early(ish). Throughout February, bar the odd day, I was up and out of bed before 8:00am most days and was getting on with my day and work, as I work from home, before 9:00am. I absolutely love the feeling of being able to get stuff done in the morning because I feel like it really sets me up for a productive day and I can’t wait to continue this into March.
What are you planning to conquer this month? Big or small, let’s ace it!
Love Holly x