1. Learn how to do a heart shaped braid with Vogue.
2. Cover yourself with this bold heart print dress from Lazy Oaf.
3. Style you house in a loving way with this cute print from Urban Outfitters.
4. Wear your love on your chest with one of these Double Trouble Gang Jumpers.
5. Share the love with these cute notecards form Bonbi Forest.
6. Take inspiration form musician Marina and the Diamonds lonely heart makeup.
7. Make some Valentine’s cupcakes and house them in these adorable cupcake boxes.
8. Show love to everyone who visits you house with this wall ornament.
9. Share your love from head to toe with these cute ballet flats from Asos.
I hope you have all had a lovely day and have spent it with those who love you. We went on a cute walk around the area we live today and it was just really nice to spend some time together, even if it was freezing. Make sure that today, and every other day, you let the people that you care about know that you love them and treasure them.
Love Holly x